In 2022, the Disposable Incontinence Products Market stands at USD 11,197.4 million, and it is expected to reach USD 12,250.8 million by 2024 at a CAGR of 4.6%. Reluctance to adopt incontinence products is the key restraints in the Disposable Incontinence Products Market.
Rise in the prevalence of kidney disorders, bladder ailments, and other nephrological injuries drive growth of the disposable incontinence products market. Availability of products to enhance quality of life in case of patients suffering from incontinence is the key factor for commercial success of the disposable incontinence products market. The global disposable incontinence products market surpassed a value of US$ 9 Bn in 2018, which is set to witness healthy growth during the period of projection (2019 – 2029).
The launch of disposable pads for women and intermittent catheters has embarked on the development of novel products that continues to favor the growth of disposable incontinence products market.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- ConvaTec Inc
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Unicharm Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Theos Medical Systems, Inc.
- Fujian Yifa Healthcare Products Co., Ltd
- Abena Group
- Mega Soft (Fujian) Hygiene Products Co., Ltd
- Fujian Hengan Group Ltd
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/11518
- The disposable incontinence products market is characterized as an emerging market. Demand for disposable incontinence products is expected to increase owing to rising awareness towards personal hygiene and rising geriatric population.
- Protective incontinence garments being comfortable to use, high absorbent capacity, and odor control feature is expected to boost the demand for disposable incontinence garments.
- Disposable adult diaper, protective underwear, disposable sheets or underpads, and beltless and belted undergarments would continue to see significant sales in Protective incontinence garments category.
- Growing incidence of chronic kidney disease, mental disorders, diabetes, and other renal impairment diseases are factors contributing to the U.S. disposable incontinence products market growth.
- Indwelling urinary catheters referred as “Foley” is a closed sterile device. These catheters with better usage for short durations are allowing the segment to grow during the forecast period at an expected CAGR of ~3%.
- Superabsorbent remain the most lucrative segment in the disposable incontinence products market owing to its super absorbency and high retention quality.
Innovation in material technology to provide maximum comfort and improved absorption capabilities in incontinence disposable products are allowing manufacturers to gain significant market share, thereby widening the growth prospects of disposable incontinence products market.
Strategic Acquisition to Lend Winning Imperatives for Market Participants
The key players of disposable incontinence products are focusing on product development to increase their growth prospects. Mergers and acquisitions are the key strategies of market players to enhance geographical reach for existing and new products. For instance, in March 2017, Ontex acquired the personal hygiene business of Hypermarcas. This acquisition helped Ontex to expand its product portfolio.
Other Trending Reports:
Health Caregiving Market
Ingestible Smart Pills Market
Next Generation Centrifuge Market
Shoulder Replacement Market
Artificial Saliva Market
Plastic Wound Retractors Market
Cloud-based Drug Discovery Platforms Market
Arthroscopic Shaver Market
Dental Radiology Equipment Market
Key geographies evaluated in this report are:
North America – U.S, Canada
Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK, Eastern Europe, CIS
APAC – China, India, Japan, Australia, Others
Latin America – Argentina, Brazil, Others
Buy Full Report Now and Get Upto 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/11518
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building 14/F Tokyo, 130-0013 Japan
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
#Disposable #Incontinence #Products #Market #AIbased #genomics #CAGR